Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stuffs.

Ok, so I know I said my next post was going to be PS tutorial, but since I do not yet have internet in my home, I am not able to do that yet. But I do have two ideas on what to write about, so I think I'll just end up doing 2 tuts in the near future instead of deciding which one would be better.

Personal life: I have lost 13.8 pounds in the last 3 weeks! How awesome is that?! Just gonna keep truckin' along and see where that takes me now. :)

What have I been working on, you ask? (Ok maybe you didn't ask, but I'm still going to tell ya!) I have been making baby shower invitations for my sister-in-law and other various cards. So - that is what I am going to share today. By no means am I super awesome at doing things like this, but I really love getting to learn and be creative in more that just photography (and crocheting) so I do my best. Hope y'all enjoy!


Tah-dah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment